Re: [Debian-uk] Time for another Bug Squashing Party

On Tue, 24, Jan, 2012 at 02:41:42PM +0000, Mark Hymers spoke thus..
> > I'm also considering holding an event up in York (obviously at a
> > different time to the one in cambridge).  Again, might be an idea if
> > people could give some dates.  I think we'd be limited to 12-15 people
> > or so here though.
>
> And to copy Sledge, here's a doodle link.
>
> http://www.doodle.com/uazn486fr4qdrpsr

The York BSP will be on 12th-13th May.

http://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2012/05/en/York

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mark at hymers dot org dot uk>

"I got off at Durham... and fell in love with it instantly.  Why, it's
 wonderful - a perfect little city.  If you have never been to Durham, go
 there at once. Take my car. It's wonderful."
     Notes from a Small Island, Bill Bryson