Re: [Debian-uk] Time for another Bug Squashing Party

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 06:05:49PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>Hey folks,
>
>As I've just been discussing with folks on IRC, it's been a while
>since we had one in the UK, and we're going to freeze this summer
>according to the release team. So...
>
>I'm tempted to host a BSP one weekend in March (*way* too busy before
>then!) at my place in Cambridge, or would people prefer somewhere else
>instead? Please speak up so we can get something organised.

Looks like there's enough interest. I'm happy to do either of the
first two weekends in March, so let's see which is more popular with a
poll:

  http://www.doodle.com/yxyap3zk3kpyv4xh

I'll close the poll and publish the date in a couple of weeks...

Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.