Re: binNMU sqlite3 and vice compilation on i386

On Wed, 2011-12-07 at 09:29 +0100, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Wed, Dec  7, 2011 at 07:19:54 +0100, Laszlo Boszormenyi wrote:
> > I got a bugreport against SQLite3 Tcl bindings that it can't be loaded,
> > see #650961 [1]. Indeed, the line which loads it is missing from its
> > pkgIndex.tcl file. I've checked and it's missing on all archs, including
> > kfreebsd-* ones. I've no idea how this happened, but a simple rebuilding
> > fix this. Please schedule +b1 on all archs.
> >
> I'd prefer to know why it happened before I do that.
 Tried to guess it, but no luck. There were no tcl8.5 upload around that
time. It couldn't be my pbuilder environment as it's missing on all
archs. Thus buildds made the same mistake. The person filed the bug,
confirms that a simple rebuild fixes this issue. Did the rebuild in my
pbuilder environment and it's also fixes the bug.

On Sun, 2011-12-18 at 14:52 +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Ping?
 I'm not at home but in the Alps and my internet possibilities are weak.
Will arrive back on the 30th.

Laszlo/GCS