binNMU sqlite3 and vice compilation on i386

Hi Release Team!

I got a bugreport against SQLite3 Tcl bindings that it can't be loaded,
see #650961 [1]. Indeed, the line which loads it is missing from its
pkgIndex.tcl file. I've checked and it's missing on all archs, including
kfreebsd-* ones. I've no idea how this happened, but a simple rebuilding
fix this. Please schedule +b1 on all archs.

What's the minimum processor requirements that we support on i386? An
other bugreport, #651246 [2] shows that the murphy buildd compiled a
code which does not run on all x86 CPU. What can I do with this
bugreport?

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS