Re: Updating stable Cherokee 1.0.8-5 to avoid a predictable password generation

Adam D. Barratt dijo [Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 06:26:47AM +0000]:
> On Wed, 2011-11-23 at 18:47 -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> > Adam D. Barratt dijo [Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 10:52:16PM +0000]:
> > > Unfortunately, only the .changes files in DELAYED (well, DEFERRED/ once
> > > it actually reaches the file system on ftp-master) are world-readable,
> > > so I can't run a debdiff.  However, if the result would be just the
> > > patch you included in your mail and the changelog stanza as included in
> > > the .changes, then please feel free to reschedule it to DELAYED/0;
> > > thanks.
> >
> > Ok - Uploaded to the regular queue.
>
> You need to use dcut's "reschedule" functionality (or something that
> produces an equivalent .command file) rather than just re-uploading.
> Otherwise the queue daemon on ftp-master helpfully eats your new upload
> because it's already there (quite possibly without even telling you it's
> done so):

Heh... Noticed that my upload was rejected (I got an explicit
mail). Well, I uploaded it to /3 two days ago, and it's not
urgency:high or anything like that, so I'll just let it fall to its
place as scheduled.

Thanks,