Re: Multiarch support in dpkg — really in time for wheezy?

Guillem,

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 12:25:31PM +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> What I'll do though, when I get back home tomorrow from my current
> trip, is to push already reviewed stuff and keep pushing incrementally,
> instead of my usual big pushes, so that the progress is more visible.

thanks for the first push.

> The 1.16.2 will still happen, as planned, quicker than our usual 2
> months between micro releases.

So, are we on track for an upload to sid in the aforementioned two weeks?
Or what's your estimate when we'll get the multiarch changes into the
archive?

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager