Re: Stable update for gdm3

Le lundi 29 août 2011 à 20:26 +0100, Adam D. Barratt a écrit :
> These all look fine in their own right, but it doesn't look like they
> have been applied to the package in unstable, as far as I can tell?  If
> that's the case, please apply them there first.

They are already in experimental, and my unstable box is also running
gdm3/experimental. If someone can test the resulting package I can
upload that to unstable too, but we can also just wait for gdm3 3.0 to
be in unstable.

> -        set_message (GDM_GREETER_LOGIN_WINDOW (login_window), text);
> +-        gdk_window_beep (GTK_WIDGET (login_window)->window);
>  +        _gdm_greeter_login_window_set_interactive (login_window, FALSE);
>
> The _beep() call being removed there doesn't appear to be in the version
> of gdm-greeter-login-window.c in the current squeeze package.

It just appears later after the original patch has been applied.

> +
> -         gdk_window_beep (GTK_WIDGET (login_window)->window);
>
> and this version is still present in the corresponding patch in
> unstable.

Same as above.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette