Re: Add support for XMLRPC v31 in Pianobar

On Sun, 2011-08-14 at 21:04 -0400, Luke Faraone wrote:
> Pandora changed their API ~recently, and I'd like to upload a patched
> version of pianobar which supports this new version.

That's a slightly strange way of phrasing things, given that you appear
to have uploaded before mailing.

> No new functionality was introduced (and no APIs used by pianobar were
> modified), only API keys needed to be updated (an additional field was
> added to the API, but it is not currently used).

Apologies if I'm missing something but you say "only API keys needed to
be updated", but the diff doesn't appear to include any such changes.

(Aside from which, an enforced API bump for a field which currently has
no purpose seems somewhat silly)

> A patch is attached
> which includes all changes which would need to be made.

Out of interest, why does the changelog only mention the Launchpad bug,
not the corresponding entry in the Debian BTS - particularly given that
the upload to unstable included both?

Regards,

Adam