Re: Updates for dokuwiki

On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 01:59:28 +0200, Tanguy Ortolo wrote:
Adam D. Barratt, 2011-06-27 19:48 UTC+0100:
The security patches themselves look fine, however a Standards-Version
change isn't really appropriate for a stable update, even when it
requires no modification to the package other than changing the field.

Okay, I understand that, I does not make much sense and it could even be
misleading. Removed that.

Thanks.

Please feel free to upload, minus the debian/control change as above.

Done.

For the record, both stable and oldstable updates were accepted earlier today; thanks for working on this.

Regards,

Adam