Re: Updates for dokuwiki

Adam D. Barratt, 2011-06-27 19:48 UTC+0100:
> The security patches themselves look fine, however a Standards-Version
> change isn't really appropriate for a stable update, even when it
> requires no modification to the package other than changing the field.

Okay, I understand that, I does not make much sense and it could even be
misleading. Removed that.

> Please feel free to upload, minus the debian/control change as above.

Done. Given that this flaw has been given a CERTA (French
computing vulnerabilities office), I took the liberty to include it in
the changelog. A CVE has been requested too but I do not think I should
wait for it. This has been reported as bug #631818 that I shall close
manually given that it has been addressed in unstable.

Regards,

--
Tanguy