Re: Your "drupal6" stable upload

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 14:26:00 +0200, Luigi Gangitano wrote:
The stable-proposed-updates upload of drupal6_6.18-1squeeze1 was
requested by DSA since the issue was rated 'minor'. See the attached
email.

Ah, okay; thanks for the confirmation.

Sorry if I didn't follow the preferred approach, but I was not aware
of it and did not verify beforehand. Do you want me to file the bug
now?

You can if you want, but it's not so much of an issue now that the upload's been made. Thanks for working on making sure this issue is fixed in stable.

Regards,

Adam