Re: Updates for dokuwiki

Adam D. Barratt, 2011-06-23 14:08 UTC+0100:
> Your last sentence above confuses me slightly.  I approved the
> uploads, and you should have received "ACCEPTED" mails for them from
> the archive software indicating that they had moved in to the
> proposed-updates queues; indeed, the upload to stable will be part
> of Saturday's point release.

Okay, sorry, I did not know the proposed-updates workflow very well, and
I was actually confused. It seems clear now, thank you.

> "Updated" as in a new revision building on those you previously
> uploaded; the packages containing the ACL fixes are already in
> {oldstable-,}proposed-updates, so can't be replaced.

Of course not, but these fixes will also be part of my new upload: I
have no reason to remove them. :-)

> Please prepare packages for both stable and oldstable and send the
> debdiffs to debian-release for approval.

Thank you, I shall do that soon.

--
Tanguy Ortolo