RE: e17 hold up by "FTBFS with binutils-gold"

On Wed, 2011-05-11 at 11:32 +0200, Mark-Willem Jansen wrote:
> The other bug that was stopping e17 from migrating to testing has also been
> closed by Sebastian. But the PTS system still states that this bug is stopping
> the migration. What went wrong this time?

The BTS was still flagging the bug as applying to unstable due to the
out-of-date alpha/hppa packages.  I added a hint to ignore that for the
last britney run, and e17 has now migrated to testing (pending
dinstall / mirror push for it to show up on mirrors).

Regards,

Adam