RE: e17 hold up by "FTBFS with binutils-gold"

Hi,

> Hi,
>
> Mark-Willem Jansen  (09/05/2011):
> > If this is the case, then these "FTBFS with binutils-gold" can be
> > closed when the package builds without FTBFS on the buildd system,
> > right?
>
> correct (if you mean they build or would build right now; you'd have
> to check if the last build happened a few months ago).

The e17 package was build about 13 days ago, on most architectures. Only
hurd-i386 did not compile due to a missing build-depends. Can someone of
you close the bug? I am not the maintainer and also not the submitter. I think
lutin is very busy at the moment and the submitters e-mail address does not
exist any more.

If I have some time, I will try to go through the "FTBFS with binutils-gold" bug
reports to spot more packages that are fixed now.

Later,

Mark-Willem Jansen