Re: [SRM] kvirc 4:4.0.4-1 for stable-proposed-updates [2nd attempt]

  Hi Adam (et al.)

El Martes, 10 de Mayo de 2011, Adam D. Barratt escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2011-05-03 at 01:15 +0200, Raúl Sánchez Siles wrote:
> >   Not strictly Monday (here) but at least I have a diff, available at
> >   [0].
>
> Thanks for that, and apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

  I bet you had some other important things to deal with ;)

> > tried to remove all unnecessary changes from the former big diff. There
> > are still some minor changes that could be added, but I preferred to go
> > for the simplest version in order to have an assessment about the
> > feasibility of this kind of patch. If you deem this, or something very
> > similar, can be accepted I'll go on with the testing which shouldn't be
> > very different to what we are testing right now.
> >
> >   To be honest skimming the patch took quite a while (as you may have
> >   already
> >
> > noticed) and sure this is not a reason to accept it. What I'm trying to
> > say is that I don't mind spending some more time on this and have it in
> > shape for a Stable release which was our aim from the beginning.
>
> The updated diff is much more manageable; thanks.  Given the brevity of
> the changelog, would it be possible to tie the changes down to related
> bug reports, git commits, or something similar?  I did notice that some
> of the changes have ticket IDs included in the comments, but there's
> quite a number which don't.

  So far I've double checked the diff and seems I haven't hopefully overlooked
any fixes. Regarding your traceability request I'll try my best to link those.
I'll take a look at the changes with traceability in mind and I'll give you a
time estimate when I'm ready.

  I've also have been running the proposed version on a Squeeze system and
haven't seen any relevant issue so far.

> Regards,
>
> Adam

  Same...