Re: [SRM] kvirc 4:4.0.4-1 for stable-proposed-updates [2nd attempt]

  Hello:

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 04:58:26PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 19:39 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 15:13 +0200, Raúl Sánchez Siles wrote:
> > >   We assume that you agree or at least you will consider translation changes.
> >
> > Assuming they're updated translations and apply to whatever set of
> > changes we end up finally considering, we'll certainly look at them.  We
> > tend not to add new translations but from the debdiff they all look like
> > updates (fwiw, historically we've not really accepted updated
> > translations either).
> >
> > >   Our plan is to work out a new diff that excludes these changes, we'll let you know
> > > as soon as we have it ready for review. It's probably expected before next week.
> >
> > Thanks, and for caring about fixing kvirc in Debian stable.
>
> Is there an updated ETA for that new diff?

  Thanks for your interest in this issue. I apologize for the longish delay.
It's certainly not being an easy task, but I'm working on it. I'll need some
more time, my previous estimate was obviously very optimistic. My figures now
are at least a week more for a "neat/tidy" diff and then one more week for
testing.

  I'm not intending to tightly engage this schedule since I'm having some real
life overhead, but I'll try harder this time. Thanks for the patience.

  Regards,

--
Raúl Sánchez Siles