RE: Hinting that eet and eina should migrate together to testing

Nice, the hint worked and pulled most of the EFL's into testing except for efreet. And
I do not get why. The excuses say that updating efreet introduces new bug: #618502.
This bug was due to a fault in the ecore source package, but it has been resolved.

Regards,

Mark-Willem Jansen
P.S.: Trying to figure out the qa system.