Re: Hinting that eet and eina should migrate together to testing

On 22/04/2011 13:24, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 09:37:54 +0200, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
>
>> This transition is tracked on:
>>
>> http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/eina.html
>>
>> AFAICS, there are still 4 packages to update to get this transtition
>> done.
>
> None of those 4 packages are in testing at this point though.  (It's
> possible that some other packages are in testing and need those, I
> haven't checked.)

Hum… I'm kind of shocked now :) e17 never reached testing??? (it was obvious
in my mind, and that's why I didn't even check).

Anyway…

Thanks for both of you. Hint added now (and tested in my private instance
of britney).

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي