Re: Suggested release goal: /run
Le 30/03/2011 17:24, Tollef Fog Heen a écrit :
(Please keep me in Cc, I'm not subscribed)
- /run should exist as a tmpfs
- /var/run should be a symlink or bind mount of/to /run
- /var/lock should be a symlink/bind mount to /run/lock
- /lib/init/rw should be a symlink/bind mount to /run
- applications are free to use /run as they have previously used
/var/run. Applications using /lib/init/rw and /dev/shm are to be
changed to use /run.
Is there some generic location planned for (non priviledged) users?
Currently, /tmp is used for that, but since we are talking about making