Re: [SRM] kvirc 4:4.0.4-1 for stable-proposed-updates [2nd attempt]

On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 15:13 +0200, Raúl Sánchez Siles wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 01:29:01PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> > -       KviEngineListBoxItem::KviEngineListBoxItem(KviTalListWidget *
> > lb,KviCryptEngineDescription * d,const char * modName)
> > -       : KviTalListWidgetText(lb,d->szName)
> > +       KviEngineListBoxItem::KviEngineListBoxItem(KviTalListWidget *
> > pList, KviCryptEngineDescription * pDesc, const char * pcModName)
> > +       : KviTalListWidgetText(pList,pDesc->m_szName)
> >
> > which is somewhat more than a formatting change, and makes the diff rather
> > noisy and difficult to review.  I appreciate that simply updating to
> > upstream's new stable release makes things much easier for you but in this
> > case I really would prefer a targetted update containing just the changes
> > related to the issues that you believe should be fixed in stable.
>
>   We assume that you agree or at least you will consider translation changes.

Assuming they're updated translations and apply to whatever set of
changes we end up finally considering, we'll certainly look at them.  We
tend not to add new translations but from the debdiff they all look like
updates (fwiw, historically we've not really accepted updated
translations either).

>   Our plan is to work out a new diff that excludes these changes, we'll let you know
> as soon as we have it ready for review. It's probably expected before next week.

Thanks, and for caring about fixing kvirc in Debian stable.

Regards,

Adam