Re: GMP transition: 4.3.2 to 5.0.1?

"Steve M. Robbins" <steve@sumost.ca> writes:

  Dear GMP Developers,
  Is the following characterization of the changes between
  4.3.2 and 5.0.1 accurate?
  On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 03:30:45PM +0100, Julien Cristau wrote:
  > As far as I can tell, the
  > incompatibilities introduced in gmp 5 are the removal of mpn_bdivmod and
  > mpn_neg_n, and the rest of the functions should stay compatible between
  > gmp 4 and gmp 5.
I think that if you mention mpn_neg_n, you need to make your list
longer.  There was never documentation for mpn_neg_n, just like for
dozens of other internal functions that were removed.

I think those using internal functions are on their own.