Re: Would you cosider accepting this update to address bug 615227 in squeeze?

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 11:57:41 -0800, Jack Bates wrote:

> Hi, to address bug 615227 in squeeze, would you consider accepting an
> updated package with just these changes?
> http://nottheoilrig.com/debian/201103110/patch
>
>  - or do you have any other feedback for me, what is the best thing to
> do?

A few things:
- the fix should probably get a bit more exposure in unstable before we
  accept it in stable
- changing the source package format in a stable update is a no-no
- the patch itself looks reasonable enough

Cheers,
Julien