Re: Preparation of fixes to 6.0.1

On 06/03/11 11:20 AM, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> - anything I missed?

netcfg. #614884 blocks #606268 against network-manager. We have a
working solution with the two fixes I mentioned in 614884 and my
supplied patch for NM's ifblacklist_migrate.sh filed against 606268.

The NM bug is RC but had no immediate solution forthcoming and was
therefore deferred. For over a month I've hung out on #debian and have
seen plenty of users affected by this bug, which is why I made the
effort to fix both the netcfg and NM halves of the problem myself. But
now it seems both the d-i and gnome teams have been rather busy and
unable to do anything with my patches. Is there anything more I can do
to help ensure this makes it?

Ben