Re: proposed update to atftpd package in stable

On Sun, 2011-02-06 at 10:58 -0800, tony mancill wrote:
> Second, I am proposing an an update to the atftp package for 2 important bugs
> that exist in the version in squeeze.
>
> The first is #609813 [1]: atftpd listens on a random port instead of the
> specified port in daemon mode.

This appears to have only been fixed in unstable yesterday; whilst it
merits fixing in stable, I would prefer that the fix have time to age in
unstable first.

> The second is #598474 [2]: multicast broken on kFreeBSD

That bug is still marked as open, with a comment that it's only
partially fixed; do you know what's happening with getting it completely
resolved?

Regards,

Adam