dropping hppa from testing

The Debian/HPPA porters recently had a discussion[1] about the future
of the port. We reached the consensus that, due to limited resources
and end-of-life hardware, we should no longer spend our energy on
maintaining an official debian port, or creating our own "stable"
releases. Instead, we will focus our efforts on maintaining an
installable/useable "unstable" distribution, likely making use of the
debian-ports infrastructure.

To that end, I'd like to request that hppa be removed from testing.

This by no means reduces our commitment to the support life of the
current stable release (lenny), which will still be maintained for at
least 1 more year.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-hppa/2011/02/msg00002.html