Re: yubikey-personalization 1.3.2-1squeeze1

]] "Adam D. Barratt"

| On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 18:47 +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
| > I've uploaded yubikey-personalization 1.3.2-1squeeze1.  It fixes two
| > security-related bugs, so I'd appreciate if it could be approved for
| > squeeze, even if they're technically not RC.
|
| I approved the upload when I noticed it this morning, having reviewed
| the bug log.

Thanks!

| It's generally appreciated if you mail _before_ uploading,
| however. :-) (Partly to avoid the potential for re-uploads and wasted
| buildd time if there are any problems with the proposed diff, and
| partly because there are crazy people out there with t-p-u in their
| sources.list, because they can[tm]).

Ok.  The reason I uploaded first was the list on
http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/pkgs.html#t-p-u . Perhaps
that should be updated to the correct procedure?  It's the second hit on
google for «testing-proposed-updates» for me and I assumed it was
correct.

Regards
--
Tollef Fog Heen