Re: yubikey-personalization 1.3.2-1squeeze1

On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 18:47 +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> I've uploaded yubikey-personalization 1.3.2-1squeeze1.  It fixes two
> security-related bugs, so I'd appreciate if it could be approved for
> squeeze, even if they're technically not RC.

I approved the upload when I noticed it this morning, having reviewed
the bug log.  It's generally appreciated if you mail _before_ uploading,
however. :-)  (Partly to avoid the potential for re-uploads and wasted
buildd time if there are any problems with the proposed diff, and partly
because there are crazy people out there with t-p-u in their
sources.list, because they can[tm]).

Thanks for your work.

Regards,

Adam