Re: LibreOffice and openoffice.org-{hyphenation,thesaurus}-*

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 02:22:09PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> I don't know of anything using mythes so libreoffice* sounds like the
> thing to do, but then again it's not much my field. OTOH one can say we
> can do mythes-* anyway in case other apps will start using libmythes.
> OTOH if there are no other users libreoffice-* is clearer. I guess
> you've already thought of all that, though.

The problem is that that will confuse people :). As we renamed
openoffice.org-spellcheck to myspell-* people also didn't grok that.

OK, this is the case for hyphen-*, too, but...

> The 'do what the other distros are doing' is also a nice default (but
> then again I'm now at http://distributions.freedesktop.org/wiki/Meetings/AppInstaller2011
> so today I'm biased :)

Then again, Fedora also has mythes-*. :) I just checked...
And it'd be consistent with myspell-*.

OK, let's do hyphen-* and mythes-* then.

Grüße/Regards,

René