Re: Accepted gnumed-client 0.7.10-2 (source all)

On Sat, Jan 08, 2011 at 09:04:13PM +0100, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Sat, Jan  8, 2011 at 20:40:19 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
>
> > Honestly, uploading a 0.7.10-3 sounds to me really foolish and I
> > have no idea what to reasonably put into the changelog.
> >
> 'Drop misplaced 0.8.5-1 changelog entry.'

Please provide a complete patch (or do an NMU - until Monday I sit
behind a connection which is blocked for at least 30min).  I have no
idea where to reasonably add the close the bug line.  I'm really
astonished that people spend so much time in such an issue because I can
not see in how far the changelog is really wrong and important enough to
keep at least four people busy discussing.  Please note that I will not
handle this issue until Monday and I'm not motivated to keep on
discussing the issue further.

So either provide a complete debdiff for a package you want me to upload
on Monday or simply NMU it yourself (permission definitely granted)  to
bring this very simple issue finally to an end with the least possible
effort.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--