Re: Patch for leafpad to Fix UTF16 save (Grave; Closes: #606145)

On 07/01/2011 16:27, Jari Aalto wrote:

To the release team Lead:

I'd like to express my dissatisfaction of how Julien approached the
issue. The proper directions to talk to the developers would need to
be improved. Something along the line:

"Hi, there is a grave bug and we'd need a targetted fix that would
only touch that bug. Please let us know when the upload is there and
notify the release team with an RFE (Request for an exception)"

I did that for 6tunnel (asking many times) and it didn't work well. So,
please propose another approach that does work with you.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
mehdi@{dogguy.org,debian.org}