Re: Request unblock for snort (in 7 days)

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 23:32:38 +0100, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:

> I would suggest going ahead with, after it stays in unstable
> for a few days and it gets some testing.
+                        echo "# AUTOMATIC GENERATED FILE -- DO NOT EDIT" >> $TEMPFILE
+                        echo "# Please, keep your paws off of these file" >> $TEMPFILE
+                        echo "# or you *will* break the configure process (snort-pgsql/snort-mysql only)" >> $TEMPFILE
+                        echo "# Anything you put in this file will be removed on (re)configure." >> $TEMPFILE

This screams of policy violation.  Are user modifications to a
configuration file actually overwritten?