Re: New slurm-llnl package for squeeze

Hi,

On 4 November 2010 at 18:12, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
| On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 05:35:24PM +0100, gennaro.oliva@cnr.it wrote:
| > Hi there,
| > following bug report 602340 related to CVE-2010-3380,
| > I prepared a new slurm-llnl package that you can find here:
| > http://www.na.icar.cnr.it/~oliva/debs/stable-20101104
| > Please let me know if I can further help.
| > Best regards
|
| Hi Gennaro,
| these updates are approved by the release team, I'm adding them to
| CC. They need to ack your upload (which should be directed to
| distribution=testing instead of testing-security)

Gennaro's default build bot here :)

So which do I send where?  His

  'designated for squeeze' version to distribution=testing

and

  'designated for sid' version to distribution=unstable

and nothing special otherwise?  I only have the usual unstable chroot, so how
do I make this a source-only upload for testing?

Dirk

--
Dirk Eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org | http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com