Re: Pre-approval for gupnp-packages.

(I did review the git branches debian-experimental against the current unstable
version, which is the same as testing in all cases.)

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 07:18:27PM +0200, Andreas Henriksson wrote:
> * gssdp:
>
> http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/gssdp.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/debian-experimental
>
> http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/gssdp.git;a=blob;f=NEWS;h=d222e10b7866db849ff41108c38c7cc87ae332c1;hb=refs/heads/upstream-experimental

This is ok, as gssdp-socket-source.h isn't installed.

> * gupnp:
>
> http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/gupnp.git;a=blob;f=NEWS;h=cb4e6291147df8f873934576db4cfb45e27e68ea;hb=refs/heads/upstream-experimental
>
> http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/gupnp-av.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/debian-experimental

As there were no symbols files for the old one in unstable: are you sure there
are no disappearing symbols?  (Maybe gupnp_context_manager_finalize...)  If
people could stop reindent files, that would be helpful, too.  gvalue-util.c
doesn't make me happy.  Using strtoul instead of atoi... why?[1]

The other changes look fine.

> * gupnp-av:
>
> http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/gupnp-av.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/debian-experimental
>
> http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/gupnp-av.git;a=blob;f=NEWS;h=966e33beb5a3102a54dc06d1f11f6f6efff0d9c3;hb=refs/heads/upstream-experimental

Looks ok.

> * gupnp-dlna (no change from last request, but here are the links anyway):
>
> http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/gupnp-dlna.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/debian-experimental
>
> http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/gupnp-dlna.git;a=blob;f=NEWS;h=9ba258e13be8457eedef6bc1d1516f1b514a13e8;hb=refs/heads/upstream-experimental

There isn't a GNU Lesser General Public License version 2, right?  That
replacement seems to be made of fail.  Didn't review more, sorry.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern

[1] http://synflood.at/blog/index.php?/archives/741-strtoul-considered-harmful.html