audacious 2.3 or 2.4 in squeeze

Hi,

I like to hear your opinion which audacious version should be shipped in
squeeze. The current version in squeeze is 2.3-2. I recommend to use 2.4
for squeeze, because

* upstream said that 2.4 is the first "stable branch" of audacious2 [1]
* It fixes the serious bug #594519 and six other bugs
* It provides the scrobbler plugin (it was removed by upstream in 2.3
due to bugs)
* The package is in a better shape (less patches and shorter
debian/rules)
* The package is tested in Ubuntu maverick for a month (2.4~beta{1,2}
and 2.4~rc2 to be more specific)

These things need to be done if we want to ship 2.4.0 in squeeze:
* libmowgli 0.7.0-2 from experimental needs to be uploaded to unstable
* A transition is required (four rdeps)

The packages audacious and audacious-plugins 2.4.0-1 are prepared in our
git experimental branch [2,3]. You can check out the debian/changelog
there [4,5]

[1] http://boards.audacious-media-player.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=168
[2] http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-audacious/audacious.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/experimental
[3] http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-audacious/audacious-plugins.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/experimental