Re: Fwd: Permission to upload new bugfix-only release of mozplugger (fixes important bug)

Hi Alessio,

On 08/08/2010 11:23 AM, Alessio Treglia wrote:
Hello Peter,

I intended to have mozplugger 1.14.1 in Debian squeeze so I asked for
the permission to upload it (squeeze is frozen now).
Adam Barratt, a release manager, moved an objection which sounds
reasonable to me:

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 6:38 PM, Adam D. Barratt