want to get packages into Sqeeze

Hi,

I am aware of the freeze, but find that I have been unable to meet my
personal goal of having current packages in the release. This I
attribute partly to problems with my health that forced me to announce
a VAC (to actually go to hospital), which I left only last Friday,
although not fully recovered (see d-p@ for that).

I've pushed out a few of my packages over the weekend that - I think -
would really improve the user's situation, but have two more packages
lingering:

 * funkload:

 I'm having problems with the build process in so far as I can't yet
 get the new packaging process "3.0 (quilt)" to do what I want it to
 do - in conjunction with pbuilder, that is. The package (new upstream,
 too) would at last fix some dependency errors which actually rendered
 the current version of the package uninstallable.

 My latest version of the package, 1.13.0-1, not yet uploaded, has the
 remaining packaging problem that the build process does not yet move
 the examples outside the original source tree, so it ends up somewhere
 under .../pyshared.

 It also demands the latest python-webunit, which corrects several
 programming errors, and thus obviates some kludges in funkload (iow,
 they need to go in together).

 I can push that package out as-is, with the one lintian error,
 anytime.

 * postfix-cluebringer (#577270):

 I've offered the guy who created the package, Nikolai Lusan, to
 sponsor this package. I've alreaedy worked on it, too, but it's not
 yet lintian clean, and the guy has also bad health. But that aside,
 the package itself would be really a major step forward for most
 Postfix users, and the original source is out since last fall (so the
 problem focus should be on packaging).

 I'm not yet familiar enough with this package to really clean it up
 *now*, but I'm currently diverting as much time as I can towards
 cleaning my packaging up, including this one.

 * roundup:

 The latest version of this package corrects several programming
 errors, and also one error wrt. the Xapian migration that was present
 in the patch Olly Betts sent me weeks ago. None of these problems were
 corrected in the latest security upload by Moritz Muehlenhaus.

I ask to get my latest versions of these packages

 * roundup
 * python-webunit
 * funkload
 * postfix-cluebringer