Re: graphicsmagick testing propagation

Hi,

On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 21:45 +0200, Daniel Kobras wrote:
> According to http://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=graphicsmagick,
> graphicsmagick 1.3.12-1 won't transition to testing because it would introduce
> new bug #559811. However, this bug was closed by the current version in
> testing, and also doesn't affect the unstable version. This is correctly
> tracked by the BTS as well, so I wonder why the testing scripts disagree.

britney ("the testing scripts") is provided with the list of RC bugs in
testing and unstable by the BTS; the list of open bugs in unstable
includes #559811 but the list for testing does not, hence it being
classed as a "new" bug.

I can't immediately see why the bug is being included in the list and
have asked one of the BTS admins if they could have a look.

Regards,

Adam