graphicsmagick testing propagation

Hi!

According to http://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=graphicsmagick,
graphicsmagick 1.3.12-1 won't transition to testing because it would introduce
new bug #559811. However, this bug was closed by the current version in
testing, and also doesn't affect the unstable version. This is correctly
tracked by the BTS as well, so I wonder why the testing scripts disagree. The
latest uploads failed to build on hurd-i386, leaving it with a stale binary
that predates even the version currently in testing. Could this be the source
of the confusion? As the hurd breakage doesn't seem to have an easy fix, can
you try to mend it with a hammer and apply a force-hint, or should I ask for
removal of the hurd binaries from unstable?

Regards,

Daniel.