Re: [volatile] Updated clamav-related packages available for testing

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010, Adam D. Barratt wrote:

> [reply-to set to -volatile]

Sorry, not subscribed to volatile. Moreover, this reply is about
Debian releasing clamav in its current state at all, be it in volatile
or in another section/repository.

> The clamav project have announced that they will be publishing a
> specially formed virus signature which disables older versions of the
> software, including the version in lenny.

What? Do we release software which may be "disabled" remotely?
Seems like a DRM system. Is this acceptable for Debian at all?