Re: Hardware trouble ries.debian.org - ftpmaster.debian.org / release.d.o services back this weekend

Hi all,

Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> I expect the services on it to be back in action somewhere during the
> Saturday, at latest Sunday.

That is good news. Forgive me if this has been considered or decided already,
or even talked about somewhere that I missed - but will all packages that were
uploaded to sid before the outage, have been aged so that they are ready to
migrate once FTP-master comes back? It has been 10 days afterall. Or can that
be made so? Would be nice if we could 'catch up' at least that part of the
development process.

cheers,
Thijs