Re: Decoupling GNOME 2.30 transitions

Josselin Mouette scrisse:

> *I urge anyone maintaining packages in the following lists to not
> upload these packages to unstable without double-checking with the
> release team and/or the GNOME team.*

> 2 - gnome-desktop (libgnome-desktop-2-11 → libgnome-desktop-2-17)
>
> Binary NMUs:
>         avant-window-navigator
>         awn-extras-applets

awn will soon see a major release, but before that I have to get an
ancillary lib through NEW. As that one too is entangled with
libgnome-desktop and given the current ftp-master breakage, I will
wait till this transition of yours is completed.

Please send me an explicit 'go' when doable, or otherwise correct me if
there's something wrong here.

Cheers, Luca

P.S. please CC: me when replying, I'm not actively reading -release

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org