Re: sbuild in squeeze

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 11:48:30AM +0000, Roger Leigh wrote:
> I've cherry-picked all of the required changes and put them here for
> your approval (diff also attached against debian/sbuild-0.60.0-2):
> http://git.debian.org/?p=buildd-tools/sbuild.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/sbuild-squeeze

bin/sbuild-createchroot
+# Create the target directory in advance so abs_path (which is buggy)
+# won't fail.  Remove if abs_path is replaced by something better.
+makedir($ARGV[1], 0700);

Was that recently changed to 0755?

> This is about as minimal as it's possible to make and still have it
> non-broken.
>
> I'll need to do some testing since cherry-picking like this might have
> resulted in some needed changes being missed out.  But the number of
> features being changed is small and discrete, so testing should be
> simple and definitive to prove it's working.  Once I'm convinced it's
> working correctly, may I upload this to testing-proposed-updates?

You tested that on squeeze?

So yeah, barring the issue above you can upload to t-p-u.

Thanks
Philipp Kern