Re: Prospective last minute changes to iceweasel/iceape

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 09:10:27AM +0100, Mike Hommey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to upload, shortly after testing migration, a new release
> of iceweasel and iceape with the following changes:
> - Remove the upgrade notification. It has too many caveats to be
>   useful to our users at the moment. I plead guilty to not having
>   cared about the issue.
> - Relax build dependency on libglib2.0-dev, since version 2.18 was only
>   needed for the above upgrade notification. Will make backports for
>   lenny a bit easier.
> - Update the watch file and add a script to repackage upstream tarballs
>   into debian tarballs.

I also need to add something:
- Work around build failures on kfreebsd. 2 of the buildds have
  something wrong that prevent iceweasel from building regularly on
  kfreebsd, and that's going to be a pita for security support on
  stable, unless someone actively investigates the issue (KiBi lacks the
  time) or gives me access to one of these buildds.

Cheers,

Mike