Prospective last minute changes to iceweasel/iceape

Hi,

I would like to upload, shortly after testing migration, a new release
of iceweasel and iceape with the following changes:
- Remove the upgrade notification. It has too many caveats to be
  useful to our users at the moment. I plead guilty to not having
  cared about the issue.
- Relax build dependency on libglib2.0-dev, since version 2.18 was only
  needed for the above upgrade notification. Will make backports for
  lenny a bit easier.
- Update the watch file and add a script to repackage upstream tarballs
  into debian tarballs.

Cheers,

Mike