New PostgreSQL microreleases

Hello release team,

PostgreSQL announced new microreleases on Thursday:

  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/release-9-0-2.html
  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/release-8-4-6.html
  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/release-8-3-13.html

No security fixes this time, just bug fixes. I already uploaded 8.4.6
[1] and 9.0.2 [2] into unstable.

I also prepared an 8.3.13 update for lenny in [3], ok for me to
upload?

With Squeeze now being in deep freeze, how do you want the 8.4 update
to be handled there? Do you want to get it into squeeze proper, and
should I upload to t-p-u now? Or do you want to do this as a
post-release update, and I keep an s-p-u upload on the shelf? (Note
that I always run the upstream and postgresql-common test suites on
any update).

Thanks, and have a nice Sunday,

Martin

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/postgresql-8.4/news/20101218T230257Z.html