Re: amavisd-new maintainer

Hello,

According to the post sent to the announce mailing list: "If you sent
a request some time ago, please follow-up to the original mail as soon
as possible, in case it has been forgotten."

As I have not yet received any response to what should be a very
simple, but rather important, documentation change, I am following up.

Alex followed up on my initial post with "If it helps I can add a an
updated debconf translation for danish, so that it
becomes a doc update."

Thanks.