Re: Please unblock rtfm and movabletype-opensource

On Sat, 2010-11-27 at 13:02 +0100, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> On 11/27/2010 12:42 PM, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> > On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 06:30:28PM +0100, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> >> (Please report a bug against release.debian.org with appropriate
> >> usertags set for future unblock requests).
> >
> > Okay, will do. You might like to arrange for packages.qa.debian.org
> > to say that rather than to email debian-release.
> >

> I'm sorry. I don't understand your point. I was basically asking to:
>
> 1) `reportbug release.debian.org` and select unblock (or freeze-exception)
[...]
> Are you suggesting to add this information somewhere? If yes, I don't
> think that "packages.qa.debian.org" should be the right place for that.

I think Dominic was referring to the text which britney inserts in to
the excuses:

    Not touching package due to block request by freeze (contact debian-release if update is needed)

which is then shown by, amongst others, grep-excuses and the PTS.  I'm
not sure if we want to be making the excuses particularly longer, but
it's something to think about.

Regards,

Adam