Re: Please unblock rtfm and movabletype-opensource

On 11/27/2010 12:42 PM, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 06:30:28PM +0100, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
>> (Please report a bug against release.debian.org with appropriate
>> usertags set for future unblock requests).
>
> Okay, will do. You might like to arrange for packages.qa.debian.org
> to say that rather than to email debian-release.

I'm sorry. I don't understand your point. I was basically asking to:

1) `reportbug release.debian.org` and select unblock (or freeze-exception)

or

2) send a mail to submit@bugs.debian.org, starting the mail with:

	Package: release.debian.org
	Severity: normal
	User: release.debian.org@packages.debian.org
	Usertags: unblock

and with "unblock: $package/$version" as a subject.

Are you suggesting to add this information somewhere? If yes, I don't
think that "packages.qa.debian.org" should be the right place for that.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/