Re: freeze exception -- bugzilla3 3.6.3.0-1

Raphael,

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 21:40:31 +0100, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:

> In gmane.linux.debian.devel.release, you wrote:
> > Bugzilla 3.6.3.0-1 with security fixes pending for unfreeze in
> > unstable since today.
>
> Why did you upload a new upstream version? We're in freeze and
> new upstream releases should be avoided, as outlined on debian-
> devel-announce several times. I even attached the isolated
> security patches to my bugreport.

I see bugzilla has been reuploaded today with, in the changelog entry:

   * Urgency set to medium because previous version is not accepted for
     testing.

Setting urgency to medium is not going to help if you're not replying to
queries about the uploads...

Cheers,
Julien