Bug#604166: unblock: tap-plugins/0.7.1-1
Please unblock tap-plugins 0.7.1-1, which was uploaded on 2010, 19th April.
It didn't migrate to testing due to a transient problem with the IA64 builds.
The changelog entry follows:
tap-plugins (0.7.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Jaromír Mikeš ]
* New upstream release
* Watch file added
* Reworked copyright file
* Removed - clean from rules file
* Removed dh-clean-k from rules file
* Removed Homepage from description
* Added Homepage field
* Added Vcs-Browser field
* Added Vcs-Git field
* Bump to standards version 3.8.3
* Switched to debhelper 7
* Added Uploaders
* Changed maintainer
* Compatibility changed to 7
* Added DM-Upload-Allowed field
[ Alessio Treglia ]
* Adopting this (Closes: #508845).
* Bump Standards.
* Switch to debhelper 7.
* Set myself as first uploader, I'll be the sponsor for future uploads.
-- Jaromír Mikeš <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:17:26 +0200
Thanks in advance.
Alessio Treglia <email@example.com>
Debian & Ubuntu Developer | Homepage: http://www.alessiotreglia.com
0FEC 59A5 E18E E04F 6D40 593B 45D4 8C7C DCFC 3FD0